It seems that fall is definitely settling in and this calls for more nourishing and deeper flavors. Also our smoothies can be adapted to the new season using warmer ingredients. The Lucuma and the oats give this smoothie a cookie-like taste and the cinnamon and vanilla add richness to the mix. This has been my breakfast in the past few days, perfect to heat you up on a rainy morning.
– 1 banana
– 1/3 cup of oats
– 1 teaspoon of lúcuma
– 1/3 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla powder
– 1/3 teaspoon of turmeric powder
– 1 tablespoon of almond butter
– 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
– 1/2 glasses of filtered water
Put all ingredients in the blender. Blend for 1-2 minutes. Add more water according to your taste.