– 1 small winter squash
– 1/2 cup of pomegrate seeds
– 2 cups of arugula
– 1 small cucumber
– 1 spring onions
– 1/2 avocado
– 2 tablespoons of pomegranate juice
– 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
– 1 tablespoon of white miso
– 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
– Himalayan salt
– Black Pepper
– 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Heat the oven to 200ºC. Cut the winter pumpkin in half and take away the seeds. Cut into chunks, rub with the coconut oil and and salt and pepper. Roast in the oven until soft, it will take between 20-30 minutes. Let it cool off.
Make the dressing by mixing the pomegranate juice, olive oil, vinegar, white miso and cayenne pepper. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
Place all the ingredients in a plate or bowl and drizzle with the dressing.