To continue with the series about clean beauty products, this time I give you my favourites for the body. These products are all as natural as it gets and free of harming chemicals.Self care is not about self-indulgence, it's about self-preservation - Audrey Lorde Click To Tweet
1. Body Shop Round Brush. I start by dry brushing my skin before I get into the shower. This brush is soft enough to be gentle but it gets the job done by getting rid of dry skin and dead cells and stimulation microcirculation.
2. Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Soap Lavender. This organic and vegan liquid soap feels smooth and smells amazing. Even if the bottle seems pricier than your regular soap, a tiny drop goes a long way, so a big bottle will last you forever.
3. Dr. Organic Lavender Deodorant. This deodorant is free of aluminion, alcohol, SLS and all other harming rubbish. It will keep you fresh all day and it smells glorious.
4. Tata Harper Fortifying Body Lotion. This anti-aging lotion with avocado and argan oil is supermosturizing but feels really light and it has incredible benefits minimizing the appearence of spider veins and cellulite while toning and soothing the skin. I apply it daily after the shower trying to turn back time.
5. Inline Chrome Shower Water Filter. The chlorine that is in our tap water to get rid of microbes, has other not so pleasant effects, for example, it induces the presence of skin rashes and the appearance of wrinkles. It also dries your hair and has been linked to respiratory diseases like asthma or bronchitis, bladder, rectal and breast cancer, fatigue, etc… This filter will remove chlorine and other heavy metals from your shower water keeping the skin softer and healthier.
6. Pukka Coconut Oil. Say goodbye to dry elbows and feet. Coconut oil works like a charm every time. It has so many uses that I have one jar in the kitchen and another one in the bathroom. Pukka is my favourite but not always easy to find, other brands I use are Biona and Vitaquell.
7. Lavish Abundance Levity Petal Perfume. I was introduced to this perfume by my friend Silvia a couple of years ago and I have been using it ever since. The mixture of vanilla, jasmine and lavender is decadent, luxurious and absolutely enchanting. Nadine Artemis is a true genius.