It seems that fall is definitely settling in and this calls for more http://lavoixduyemen.com/tag/repression/ nourishing and deeper flavors. Also our smoothies can be adapted to the new season using warmer ingredients. The Lucuma and the oats give this smoothie a cookie-like taste and the cinnamon and vanilla add richness to the mix. This has been my breakfast in the past few days, perfect to heat you up on a rainy morning.
– 1 banana
– 1/3 cup of oats
– 1 teaspoon of lúcuma
– 1/3 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla powder
– 1/3 teaspoon of turmeric powder
– 1 tablespoon of almond butter
– 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
– 1/2 glasses of filtered water
Put all ingredients in the blender. Blend for 1-2 minutes. Add more water according to your taste.