follow link – 1/4 cup of quinoa
– 1/2 cup of filtered water
– 1 grapefruit
– 1 fennel
– 1 tablespoon of chopped walnuts
– 1 tablespoons of mint leaves
– 2 tablespoons of grapefruit juice
– 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
– 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
– 1 tablespoon of tamari soy sauce
– 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
– Himalayan salt
– Black pepper
Bring the water to a boil in a big sauce pan. Add the quinoa, bring to boil again, reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until all the water is absorbed.
In a bowl combine the grapefruit juice, sesame oil, olive oil, tamari, maple syrup, salt and pepper and stir well.
Put the quinoa on a plate, top with the grapefruit, fennel, mint leaves and walnuts. Drizzle with the dressing.