– 2 cups of mixed greens (lettuce, arugula, watercress…)
– 1 mango
– 150 grs. de tempeh
– 1/3 cup of blueberries
– 1 tablespoon of chopped walnuts
– 6 asparagus
– 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
– 1/2 teaspoon of Harissa or cayenne pepper
– Himalayan salt
– Black pepper
– 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Peel the mango and cut in slices. Reserve one-third for the dressing.
Brush the grill with the coconut oil and place on high heat. Place the slices of mango, the tempeh and the asparagus. Grill for a couple a minutes in each side, until grill marks appear but the mango is still firm. Remove from the grill and set aside to cool.
In a blender of food processor combine the mango reserved, olive oil, vinegar, Harissa, salt and pepper until you get a homogeneous sauce.
Place the mixed greens on a plate, cover with the mango, tempeh, asparagus, blueberries and walnuts. Drizzle with the mango dressing.